If you would like to build an App with an Online Shop, Mobincube offers you this functionality.
(option no longer available for new apps)
To build a Shop in your app, just follow these steps:
1. ADD A SHOP SCREEN
First you can add in your App a SHOP screen, by choosing the type of screen displayed in the following image:
When you open a new shop screen, a pop up message will inform you that this kind of screen is not compatible with Windows Phone devices and Web App (Html5).
2. CONFIGURE THE “SERVICE INFORMATION”
When you open the Shop screen, you will see the “Service Information” section. Here you will find 3 easy steps to build your shop.
- In this first step we give you the information needed to test your shop.
*This is a test account.
- In the second steps we ask you to create a Paypal seller account and to provide us with your PayPal credentials. This will allow us to validate your shop.
(If you already have one, just go to the next step).If you want to create a new one, just click on the PayPal icon shown below.
- The third step is to fill in a form in order to confirm your shop and link your Paypal seller account with the mobile application.
Which information do we ask here?
Click here to know how to obtain these credentials (information), to Create an API signature.
NOTE: This information is necessary to link the app with your account and to make your shop work properly.
3. ADD PRODUCTS TO YOUR SHOP
You can now add products to your shop. Each product must have:
- Picture (optional)
Once inserted the information required, just click on the “Add” button.The info of the products inserted will appear in the table below the Products info, as in the following image.
To remove a product, just click on the “bin” icon, on the right side of each product.
4. ORDER YOUR SHOP PRODUCTS (this step is optional)
You can customize all screens so that the shop could have a clear navigation. This way you will improve the user experience in the app and customers will be able to purchase without problems.The order or structure of the shop screen is given by 4 screens or sequences:
- Catalog: This screen shows a list of the products of your shop. If a kind of order was previously set, it will be seen on this screen.
- Product_info: This is the information of the product we’ve inserted. You can customize the screen and design it. Usually this screen displays the name of the product, price, description, picture and the reference. Whatever you wish.
- Cart: On this screen, the user will choose whether they want to buy something or not, and the quantity of each product. It’s also customizable, just like the other screens.
- Transaction: After the payment, two possible screens can show up:
- transaction_OK: if the purchase has been made correctly.
- transaction_KO: if it couldn't be made.
You can also edit these screens by adding different colors to the cells/tables, new elements or by ordering the database field in a different position.
When your shop is ready, you can test it on your app. Remember to provide the username and the password shown in the “Service Information”.
Remember that it is only possible to use 1 Shop screen in the App.