Rules and Advice to participate within the Mobincube Community
- Be sure that your question is not already on MOBINCUBE HELP
- Look for your question first. It’s possible that other users have already made it.
- Don’t add the same question twice or more. Users or someone from the Mobincube team will answer you.
- Keep it readable; don't use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Add useful information.
- Try to be polite and friendly. The community has an objective: to help users. So.. Be kind!
- Try to make your question as simple as you can. Post clearly!
- If you find any problems in Mobincube or in an app, try to specify the app or the screen where you found it.
- If you find a question or answer that doesn’t meet these rules, you can mark it as SPAM or inappropriate by using the ‘Flag’ option.
Inappropriate content will be deleted from the community. Admin and moderators can ban users who add inappropriate content. This means users can lose the points they previously got.
What is inappropriate content?
- Any kind of link or reference to a website not connected to any mobile app, resources to develop, etc.
- Personal data, e-mail addresses or phone numbers.
- Content which is sexually explicit, hateful or threatens others.
Negative votes help to filter questions and Community users. So, you should use them when a question or answer doesn’t contribute positively to the Community. Indiscriminate use of negative votes will be punished by admins.
Use positive votes to reward useful questions and answers from other users. A question or answer with positive votes will help users to select it as the correct one.
If you consider an answer to your question the best one, try to reward its user by selecting it as the best.