This week we have focused on carrying out some fixes and updates for the mobile devices, plus improving the Mobincube container app.
- We have improved the consistency of the next/previous functionality and it now works in a circular way. Now, when the end user reaches the last item in the dataview and presses Next, they will be directed to the first item again. The same applies if he presses previous on the first item, they will be directed to the last item in the list.
- We have made some improvements regarding the way that iOS show lists. Previously, there were some cases where phantom lines were shown in the "Option list" section and the "list" view. We have fixed this and all the list configurations should work properly now.
- We have fixed an issue causing some images to not have the right size when shown inside the POIs on a "map" view or "map" section.
iOS container App:
- We have fixed a login issue affecting users with some special characters on their names.
- We have fixed some typos inside the app's help section.
- Improving consistency of the "shake" event detection so it works smoother.