With the new model you can monetize with Admob and take 100% of the income generated by your apps. Google Admob, Facebook or Startapp will pay users directly.
Before Mobincube shared all the income generated by advertising on the App with the developers of the Apps, staying 70% of the developer's income and the remaining 30% Mobincube, now with the new model Mobincube will no longer take any percentage, a true change in the paradigm where the most important thing is the teamwork and win-win.
How does it work?
To understand the new monetization model, we must understand what active monthly users (MAUs) are about. It is important to point out that the first day of the month begins with monetization until the last, then the account is reset and the process begins again.
What I need?
It is very simple, to monetize your apps you must have your own Admob account and from there obtain your codes for interstitial and banner. These codes are the ones that you will have to enter in Mobincube.
With the new monetization model, each subscription has a limit on the number of MAUs that it can monetize.
How do I know how many MAUs my apps have?
We have provisionally prepared an email that you will receive daily and will tell you how many MAU you have for each of your apps.
What happens if I reach the MAU limit according to my subscription?
If you reach the MAU limit and do not proceed to the next subscription, all new users you make until the end of the month will be Monetized by Mobincube and therefore, you will not monetize them.
But calm, since you will receive an email every day to be attentive and spend the next subscription days before.
It is important to note that in the case of Plan XXL, if you exceed the limit, we will charge € 0.005 for each active user over the limit. The payment of these additional active users will be made in the following month.
The new model of monetization based on MAU's will start to take effect from February and there they will have to start republishing the applications and it is worth noting that all the advertising networks that the application has will be managed by the user.