Many users have the need to create their Apps in several LANGUAGES.
To create an app in different LANGUAGES, we have 2 options.
DUPLICATE THE APP
Once we have our App completed, we can DUPLICATE and change all texts in another language and publish them in each Market: Mobincube, Google Play, App Store and Market Place.
We can publish the app in the editing panel as in the following image:
We will get 2 equal apps and we can change its title and the information in the INFO panel.
CREATE A MULTI LANGUAGES MENU
The other option is to create in the App a Languages Select Menu and then duplicate the screens and change all the elements in the chosen languages.
Let's see a step by step example:
- First we create a DETAIL main screen and insert on it two TEXT ELEMENTS. In our example we will create one for each language (English and Spanish).
- We have to link each button of the language to another screen, which contains a MENU, to link the other screens that we will create. To do that it would be useful to use an OPTION LIST screen or an INTERACTIVE IMAGE.
- Since the menu will link each language screens, we will have a COPY OF THIS SCREEN. Let's duplicate it through the configuration button, as in the image below.
This way we have already created the main structure of the App.
- Let’s go back to the MAIN SCREEN and let’s assign to the first text the action: "Open Screen".
- Text "Spanish": Go to Screen --> Menu SPANISH
- Now let’s create a screen for each menu icon of the action image. In our example we will have the following screens:
- Business ENGLISH
- Info ENGLISH
- Home ENGLISH
- Web ENGLISH
- Contacts ENGLISH
- Socials ENGLISH
- Once we have inserted all the elements we need in these screens (information, images etc.) and we are sure that they are completed, we can duplicate each one and change the title as follows:
- Business SPANISH
- Info SPANISH
- Home SPANISH
- Web SPANISH
- Contacts SPANISH
- Socials SPANISH
- Now let’s go back to the MENU ENGLISH screen (action image) and we draw a box around each icon.
- To each icon we will assign an action : "Go to Screen " so that each one will open a specific screen in the english language.
When we finish with the ENGLISH MENU screen, we will see in the Screen Tree all the screens in the ENGLISH language linked to this menu.
- Now let’s go back to the MENU SPANISH screen (action image) to link to each icon the screens in SPANISH language, as we did with the Menu ENGLISH .
When we have linked all screens in the Spanish language to the Spanish Menu screen, we will see in the Screens Tree the App structure and we can check if all the screens are properly linked to each other and to the respective Menu .