Follow these steps to easily create a .db or .sqlite file compatible with Mobincube:
- Create a “Data Viewer” type screen in Mobincube.
- Select the data origin. In this case, select 'blank database'.
- Give a name to the database and insert its number of fields or categories. For example, if the database is a list of museums with its name, type of museum, phone number, direction and events, then the database will have 5 fields.
- After selecting the number of fields, give them a name and select the type of data of each field. The data types can be: text, number, date, direction and picture.
- Accept and on the next screen go to 'Edit' the database.
- Now click the icon shown underneath and Export data > Export as SQlite.
- Now you have a file you must fill in with the information of the database.
- Finally, you only have to upload the file to your server and insert the URL by selecting the remote database in Mobincube.