Yes, you can always go down to a lower price tier. After downgrading, if your disc space consumption is higher than the limit of your new pricing plan, you will need to delete resources before you can publish or update any of your apps.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop paying the monthly quote?
- What happens if I need more disc space?
- What does the monthly push deliveries limit mean?
- What happens if I need more push deliveries per month?
- What if I don’t reach the limit of push deliveries per month?
- What if my customers use the Cloud and exceed my disc space limit?
- Can I create Cloud accounts for my customers?
- Can I set push notification limits to my customer’s Cloud accounts?
- Can I downgrade my account at any moment?
- What does private branded Cloud mean?