Yes, you can create unlimited Cloud accounts for your customers or business departments, as long as your account is upgraded Reseller pricing tiers. All resources in those accounts will count for your total disc consumption. All accounts can also send push notifications, reducing your total monthly number of push deliveries.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop paying the monthly quote?
- What happens if I need more disc space?
- What does the monthly push deliveries limit mean?
- What happens if I need more push deliveries per month?
- What if I don’t reach the limit of push deliveries per month?
- What if my customers use the Cloud and exceed my disc space limit?
- Can I create Cloud accounts for my customers?
- Can I set push notification limits to my customer’s Cloud accounts?
- Can I downgrade my account at any moment?
- What does private branded Cloud mean?