Each pricing tier has a different push notifications limit. At the beginning of each 30-day period, your push deliveries credit will be reset. Every device reached with your pushed messages will reduce one unit of your credit. For example, if you send 2 messages to 20,000 devices, your push credit will decrease to 40,000 units.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop paying the monthly quote?
- What happens if I need more disc space?
- What does the monthly push deliveries limit mean?
- What happens if I need more push deliveries per month?
- What if I don’t reach the limit of push deliveries per month?
- What if my customers use the Cloud and exceed my disc space limit?
- Can I create Cloud accounts for my customers?
- Can I set push notification limits to my customer’s Cloud accounts?
- Can I downgrade my account at any moment?
- What does private branded Cloud mean?