When you create apps for your customers using the Reseller tier, you can create Cloud sub-accounts so that your customers can manage the remote content of their app without accessing their Mobincube account. The private brand will let you display your logo inside the Cloud instead of the one from Mobincube.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop paying the monthly quote?
- What happens if I need more disc space?
- What does the monthly push deliveries limit mean?
- What happens if I need more push deliveries per month?
- What if I don’t reach the limit of push deliveries per month?
- What if my customers use the Cloud and exceed my disc space limit?
- Can I create Cloud accounts for my customers?
- Can I set push notification limits to my customer’s Cloud accounts?
- Can I downgrade my account at any moment?
- What does private branded Cloud mean?