If your disc consumption is below your plan’s limit and you or your customers add new resources to your Cloud account, taking your disc consumption over the limit in your pricing tier, those resources will work as expected but you won’t be able to publish new apps until you upgrade your account or add some disc space packs.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop paying the monthly quote?
- What happens if I need more disc space?
- What does the monthly push deliveries limit mean?
- What happens if I need more push deliveries per month?
- What if I don’t reach the limit of push deliveries per month?
- What if my customers use the Cloud and exceed my disc space limit?
- Can I create Cloud accounts for my customers?
- Can I set push notification limits to my customer’s Cloud accounts?
- Can I downgrade my account at any moment?
- What does private branded Cloud mean?