Every pricing tier has a limit on the number of push notifications that you can deliver. You don’t have to consume the whole amount of deliveries if you don’t need them. In case you don’t reach the limit after one month, the remaining amount won’t turn into credit for the following months, so you will lose those deliveries.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop paying the monthly quote?
- What happens if I need more disc space?
- What does the monthly push deliveries limit mean?
- What happens if I need more push deliveries per month?
- What if I don’t reach the limit of push deliveries per month?
- What if my customers use the Cloud and exceed my disc space limit?
- Can I create Cloud accounts for my customers?
- Can I set push notification limits to my customer’s Cloud accounts?
- Can I downgrade my account at any moment?
- What does private branded Cloud mean?