Select the App you want to edit from "My Apps". You can access the app properties by clicking on the "info" link:
All the information can be edited from the information panel of the app:
- Name: App's name.
- Description: Add a description to your app. Remember that later it will be published to the App Store or Google Play, so this will be the information that will be sent to them. It is important to specify what the app's content is, what’s it for, its features, basically what users will find when they download it. This is important to position you in the best possible way on the store.
- Category: Select the category that fits your app.
- Language: It sets the language of the app. This is the language you indicate the content is in.
- Version notes: Here you can add some comments about which version the app is on.
- Services: In this area, you will be able to activate or deactivate any service you need on this app. Services may vary depending on the subscription level.
- Icon: You can insert here your app icon or change it. A guided system will help you set the correct proportions of the icon.