What is Mobincube Ad Network?
The Mobincube Ad Network is a transparent and automatic system for Apps created in Mobincube that will search for the best ads (money and conversion ratings) to show them on your App.
With this system, Mobincube will share all the ad revenue generated by your App. You will get 70% of the total revenue and Mobincube will get the other 30%.
How does it work?
As a developer, you don't have to do anything. All the Apps created with Mobincube have the Mobincube ad network integrated. The network will search and filter the best ads in each moment for your App based on a lot of variables like country, user age, active ad campaigns, platforms... The purpose of this method is to always find the best ad for each moment which translates into more revenue from your ads.
How do I get the earnings from my App?
You will get your money via Paypal transfer. You only need to introduce your Paypal mail address in the user account area of Mobincube.
Why does it say "estimated earnings" in the monetization panel?
In the panel, in the income for the last 3 days, you will always see that it says (Estimated). This is because some of the networks we use to show the ads can take up to 3 days to report the income generated by the impressions.
You will also see it says estimated earnings for your total income. That's because when the payment is ready, there are some necessary checks to do like false clicks, currency changes... so it may differ from the final payment you will receive on PayPal.
What does RPM mean?
The RPM, or Revenue per Mil impressions is the average amount of money your App is generating for each 1000 ad impressions. Mobincube ad network uses different types of ads and the RPM is a great way to know how much money your App is making.
When will Mobincube transfer the money?
Mobincube will start the PayPal payments once we receive the income from the multiple ad providers that our ad network uses. This period will be around 60 days.
How much do I earn for each ad?
The price per ad may vary a lot and there are a lot of factors affecting it: Country, type of App, ad type, date of the year or active campaigns at that moment. Because of this, is not possible to know how much money you will receive from a single ad at a particular time, but we can give you that information once the validation period has ended.